Friday 1 February 2013

365 days of food made easy

Another month has just passed, now we just started February of 2013.  How time flies so fast.  I feel like am getting younger and younger....not older.  So, I have decided and will challenge myself to create, cook and try new dishes everyday then post the recipes here in this blog.  As history has it, I am good at starting things and not able to finish it up.  Just like when I started this blog in 2011, I was good in the first few weeks then afterwards, I got slowly lost interest.  Now, I will try to do this and hopefully accomplish something that I can be proud of before the big ?-0 arrives next year.

Please bear with me if I would not be able to post step-by-step photos of what I create and cook.  Am good at taking picture of the finish product only.  But hopefully in due time, I would be able to do it and share with you step by step pictures or even a video.  I am an amateur to blogging and photography, I try to learn every now and then to improve my skills.

The recipes that I will be putting here are based from my childhood favorites, or from old Manila.  And foods that I like or have tried in restaurants and want to re-create at home or at work.  It can also be a recipe that I have read in my varied collection of cookbooks.

So, please join me in this journey.  Let´s start this month of love with food where the famous saying, `A way to man´s heart is through his stomach´.










Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home