Wednesday 19 October 2011

a site called 'Rouxbe'

first, apologize for the long absence from blogging. i am a newbie to this and was just trying it when i first started this blog.  am not much of a writer so pardon me if there will be times that i will be slacking from blogging.

just the other day, i decided to start again the process of honing my skills in cooking and learning more stuffs about food and what goes with it.  as part of this yearning to improve my skills, i have enrolled my myself with an online cooking school called 'rouxbe.com'.  This site is helpful for those wanting to improve their skills or just want to keep themselves updated with what is the latest in the food industry.  Check the video which is all what rouxbe is all about.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home